Monday, January 31, 2011

What We Love



This coaster was a breeze to make. The letters are from the built-in fonts in Bernina V6, and the heart was made using the heart vector drawing tool in Corel (also part of the V6). Add a couple of borders to make the coaster look more like a Valentine, and...time to stitch. If any of you would like to have this design, let me know and I will get it to you in plenty of time to stitch out a Valentine of your own! If you don't have an embroidery machine, yet really want one, also let me know....I just may be able to make one for you. Two? That will cost you. Benjamin's last night is tonight. His folks get in really late and coming straight here. I have already been informed that Katie hopes he wakes up when they go into the room he is sleeping in. The first time away is always the hardest. Carl and I love it now when we can get away without any of the kids! Oh, wait, they don't live with us. We always are without the kids. LOVE it! (But, we really love them, too!) Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. Would LOVE one (and I'll pay for 3 more). I think if I had an embroidery machine I would never get anything done. My classic Bernina 707 minimatic (Does that mean it's minimally automatic? I guess so. It certainly pre-dates computers!) workhorse is now 40 years old and I still love it. Do you remember when you told me to never, NEVER get rid of that machine? I never will. I'm the queen of straight and zig-zag stitches!

    ReplyDelete