Friday, January 21, 2011

Folk Art Clothesline Tote Improved!










Nancy from my Folk Art Clothesline Tote class sent me some pictures of a new tote that she made. She modified the interior by adding many pockets on the inside lining. From the top picture, it looks like she added the pockets in place before she stitched the sides to the bottom. The middle shot is the lining with the pockets done. (Great photography, Nancy!) The bottom shot is her finished bag. That is the second one she made (or, seeing how fast she is there is probably more already done). I love it when the students take the basic information and just run with it! Zoom, zoom. If I ever get famous and need a Vanna assistant.... By that time, though, I think Nancy will have her own show! Thanks for sending the pictures to me. I don't have a picture of anything of my own to show you tonight. I worked on something all day, in between a couple of trips to the new assisted living apartment. In my mind, my new idea was just perfect! In the execution of the idea, however, several road bumps were revealed. So, I gave up for the day, made some popcorn with parmesan cheese on top, sat in The Red Chair, and watched a Netflix movie on my computer. Tomorrow is a new day, and I am sure some new idea will work out just fine. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment