Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do the Muted Colors of This Tote Make Me Look Thinner?






Hmmm. I have a slight pattern happening in this blog. For two nights I have blogged about something that I had blogged about two previous nights ago. Wow. I am really tired and that sentence does not make any sense. Anyway, I finished the Folk Art Clothesline Tote that I showed you on Tuesday. I love how it turned out. Again, so unlike me! Calm, muted, a bit sophisticated, even....not my usual style. I am surprised at my reaction to this bag. I am thinking that maybe I need to take a look at my taste. Maybe I need to have our brightly colored walls painted soft greys, taupes and beiges. Maybe I should take another look at some of the clothes that are out there that have hints of color rather than shouts of color. More linen? Cream shirts? Tea rather than coffee? Give up The Red Chair? Who knew that a tote could start something like this. I better get some good sleep before I make any rash decisions. Jerilynn

4 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have a tutorial for this purse?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Penni! This is my Quick Clothesline Carryalls pattern that I made for indygo Junction. You can order it online in a couple of places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete