Friday, January 28, 2011

Making Merry

What did I make today? I made Merry! Yep, birthday today, and, as you can see, I received beautiful flowers! And cards! And a nice gift certificate to Fatquartershop! And a Swedish spatula! And many wishes. We didn't go out tonight - snowy and we still have the little guy with us, so we just stayed in. In my honor, however, I got out one of those pre-made apple pies from the freezer and the three of us had birthday pie! All in all, a good day. I did sneak in to the sewing room, though, and try out yet another zipper insertion idea. On the small sample it worked. Now I just have to do it in a bigger, real bag. Tonight, though, The Red Chair is mighty comfy for this tired grandma. Jerilynn

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great birthday enjoying a little bit of all the important things in life. Beautiful flowers for some white winter birthday color! Toasting you with my mug of coffee - here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri...Happy belated birthday a day late...looks like you got some beautiful flowers and sounds like it was a good day for you.

    Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete