Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Posy Penny and 100th Post!

Just looked and saw this was my 100th post! That is pretty cool, if I do say so myself! For those of you that have plodded along with me, thanks! Today's other accomplishment was the Posy Penny Table Runner pattern. I am teaching this table runner at Sew Complete in Eau Claire, WI, in March and needed to get the model to the store, the class sheets done, and the pattern written. I have been a bit preoccupied with some health issues of my folks, so sewing time is slipped in when it can be. But, I got the runner done, start to finish, the supplies list all figured out and printed, and the first draft of the pattern printed. The mistakes take a day to bubble to the top, so I am waiting until tomorrow to proof read it again. It was a fun runner to make, and obviously not too difficult. I think it took me about 4 hours to make, and then a few more to do the paperwork. I hope it is a class that people will want to take. If not, I hope it is a pattern that people will want to buy! See you for 101. Jerilynn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Where do we sign up? Will there be kits?

    Congratulations on 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The class is in March at Sew Complete. No kits, but they sell the woolfelt and the pattern. You could figure this out on your own, but classes are always fun to get things done!

    ReplyDelete