Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is the Very Last Blog about Bathrooms


I promise. This is the last blog about bathrooms. Shower curtains are just so darn easy to make, though! When I found out that the banyan leaf outdoor fabric also came in white AND it was on sale...well, I just had to buy some to make a shower curtain for the downstairs bath. This was a full size curtain, however, so I had to buy 4 yards. I have some leftover, but so far I haven't found anything to use it for. I digitized some of the leaves on the Bernina V6 software for matching towels. This bath isn't a "theme" - just lots of color. Strange, though, is that I have used shower curtains two different times to make regular curtains for windows. They weren't the plastic curtains, just interesting fabric. So, I do fabric for shower curtains, and shower curtains for fabric. Grass is always greener. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. No, no, we can't get enough creative bathroom ideas. Really, don't stop. Wonderful fabric.

    ReplyDelete