Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Halls are Decked!


This year it took us four hours. Last year it took two. Carl said I definitely put more stuff out and around this year, so I am sure that accounts for the extra time. I saw wonky NOEL letters in a shot of a room in the Pottery Barn catalogue. Looked everywhere to see if it was for sale, but couldn't find it. So, I drew up the letters, Carl cut them out and painted them. They actually look quite cute up on top of the kitchen cabinets. I have been having quite a time trying to figure out what to put up there. The stuff I had up there was looking a bit tired, so I took it all down - maybe after Christmas I will have a good idea. In the meantime, the letters look great! Thanks, Carl! I just feel all Christmassy this year. Don't know why, but I enjoyed decking our halls very much today. Even got a few good ideas to try to make in the sewing room. Falalalala. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment