Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cool Hat!


Fun hat finished for Benjamin. What it lacks in heavy yarn warmthness it makes up in fun color stripieness. Let me know if you want pattern/yarn detail. I am in the Red Chair and am too tired to get up to get the pattern name or the yarn I used. Sad. The pattern also has a little thumb-less mitten pattern to go along with the hat. I have enough yarn left, so maybe tomorrow after I throw in the turkey and the etc. I can do a little knitting. It is going to be a small crowd tomorrow. Not our usual bunch of people. I am still making all the usual and traditional dishes, though, at least the traditional ones for us. Most unusual would be the homemade egg noodles cooked in chicken broth. They thicken up and just taste so yummy with the turkey. Add some fresh cranberry fluff, sausage stuffing, corn pudding, potatoes, rolls, and green bean casserole, some various pies...you got a big dinner. Yummmm Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment