Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Want to Have Fun, Too!

I taught a clothesline bag class today and the ladies are making some great looking bags. The colors each chose were all so very different, but really pretty. I then left after class and went to the monthly sewing club talk at our local Bernina shop and loved all the projects shown and presented. I had bought some neutrals a week ago to make a new bag as a class sample and just had to start it once I got home, even though it was getting late. I just couldn't take seeing all the fun people were having with sewing and not do any myself today! I need to make another handle for the bag, a zippered inner pocket, and the lining. But my eyes are very tired, and I need to just be happy with the amount of sewing time I did manage to get in. This much of the bag took me about 2.5 hours. They go pretty fast once you have made a few. I hope I get to get a little time tomorrow to finish it up. Thanks for stopping by. Jerilynn from The Comfy Red Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment