Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Studio Sewing Day

May not look like much to you, but to me it is a slice of Heaven! There aren't a lot of plugs working yet, just about one per floor. Carl and son-in-law Tim were working on the second floor putting up trim in preparation for carpet on Tuesday. So, I decided to set up curtain-making operations in.....the Studio! I bunched everything around the working plug and managed to get curtains done for two bedrooms and a shower curtain for the guest bath. I ran out of lining material before I could start the third bedroom. Loved the light, even though the day was a bit overcast. I think I am seriously going to be able to create some good stuff up there. Jerilynn P.S. Let me know if you want to know how to make lined curtain panels. I think I posted the link before, but I could explain them to you quite easily.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll have a red chair there, too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for comfy office chairs...red, of course! I saw some great looking ones on Ikea.com, but will need to give them the sit test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri...looking so great...so fun for you to have had your first sewing day...and yes to info on the lined curtains please!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete