Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coaster in Red





New coaster idea. I made a log cabin-look out of straight stitches and then filled in each "log" with a row of decorative stitches. It's kinda cute, but I wouldn't pick it up and go "wow, this is awesome!" The color is good, of course. I have sketched out a couple more coaster ideas that might be a bit more fun. I had the second half of a clothesline bag class today and the students' bags, once again, we really good! They said they loved making the bags and would definitely make more. I decided the next bag I make will be in blacks and whites, or blacks and creams. Once you make once of those bags, you just want to make more and more. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. I could read the title but hadn't yet focused on the picture. I'm thinking "Why's she writing about wagons?"

    ReplyDelete