Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stitched Sampler aka Problem Avoidance


Have you ever had something that you needed to get done but you were running up against a few snags so you decided instead to do something mindless and not really related to the task at hand? Well, I thought that it would be a good idea to sew out all the stitches that are on my Bernina Aurora 440. Stitches sewn out look different, better, than they do as a drawing on the chart. Most of them, of course, I had previously discovered and used, but there were a few patterns that I had cruelly ignored and now their true beauty has come to light. I am still working on some of those snags, and a solution will present itself, probably when I least expect it. In the meantime, I now have a nice, cobalt blue sampler of stitches that I can refer to as I start a new batch of stitched woolfelt items, as I know I will. On the cabin front, it is coming along. Windows still on track for next week, an interior bathroom wall is ready to install. I will probably take a ride up this week to take some pictures. Aren't you just so excited about all of this??? Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment