Friday, March 4, 2011

The Flu Flew In






Yes, I caught the flu. So did son Peter, daughter-in-law Katie, and grandson Ben. Husband Carl is still healthy, but staying a good distance away. I feel I may just live today, and must be feeling lots better because I keep thinking of things that I want to do. First on my list is to clean and organize the sewing room. After this last week's rush to get things done, it is a battle zone. Yesterday was the last day and three bags had to get the final touches. And, yes, I was ill the whole day. Work a little, sleep a lot. Repeat. Somehow everything got done, and I survived to tell the story. The top picture is of circular embroidery on woolfelt, of course. People, march right now to your sewing machine store and buy a circular stitching attachment. Legally supper fun. The bottom picture was taken today by Carl at the cabin. I was still too under the weather to take a ride up there. He climbed a ladder to take a shot of the third story roof. For those of you who have been to our place, the little cottage way down below is Robert and Angie's. Whoa, we are high! Next week we are expecting another big snow storm, of course, so I think Joe the builder will move indoors and start on interior walls. Plumbing fixture will need to arrive so that walls can be built around them. Flooring is ordered. Other than the flu, things are good. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. Those circular "things" would make cool placemats - I think! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete