Sunday, October 10, 2010

Turkeys

I guess since I have already jumped to a Christmas post, I may as well jump to turkeys! This embroidery was done for the other grandma of our youngest grandson. The little handprint is his, the bigger handprint belongs to his slightly older cousin. I turned the two little prints into turkeys using the free drawing tool in the software for the red stuff on their heads (I don't know the proper name for those - combs? waddles? I should look that up.) I used the heart in the Corel draw of the software for the feet. This got stitched onto a kitchen towel and presented to the happy grandma for her birthday. I have also made embroideries for new parents from the first hospital footprints. It doesn't matter if they aren't perfect outlines. In the eyes of a new parent, those little prints ARE just perfect! I really appreciate you stopping by! Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment