Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Old Cabin, No Fooling


Ha! I fooled a couple of people on April 1, did you? Mother nature played a trick on us here in Northern WI, also. Enough snow already. We want it to get Spring, so that Summer can happen, and we can go to our cabin! The picture is of a glass tile I made today. A friend came over to learn how to make these and, of course, loved it. Easy and quick and not too serious. The above image is a posterized image of how our cabin used to look - pretty cute and very cozy. There is a part of me that is going to miss the old place very much. I took a picture of the cabin a couple of summers ago and used Photoshop to posterize it. I have the resulting print framed, and it looks like a colored pencil drawing. I think I may have shown you this in an older blog. My sister took the picture of the print and shrunk it down to glass tile size. I am so glad she did - I now have a little tile picture of the cabin that I can enjoy wearing. It will help to remind me of all the fun times that we have had at the lake. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. That turned out good! Your sister is glad she did that, too. It would also make a cute magnet for the studio!

    ReplyDelete