Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yep, Another Project on My Want-to-do List





I saw this quilt-along at 13 Woodhouse Road. It calls for 30 fat quarters of solid colors and said that The Fat Quarter Shop had a bundle of Moda Bella Solids. Plus, if you use their special code, they were 20% off! PLUS, my sister gave me a Fat Quarter Shop gift certificate for my birthday and I hadn't spent it yet!!! Perfect. The quilt-a-long starts in May. I am sure by then I will be all caught up with projects.... Fun day. My sister and I made a bunch of glass tiles with some ladies from my Bernina V6 software class. I didn't think of taking a picture of all the tiles we made until they were all turned over to get the back sealed with glue. Duh. Too late to turn them over now!! You will have to take my word that some great creating took place. We are going to get together again in May so I will try to remember to take some shots before the back gluing. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment