Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Really? You Don't Have Any Coasters?

Sooo, I was informed that youngest son and wife do not have any coasters to match their new living room. Actually, I was informed, they don't have ANY of my wool felt coasters. Really? How did that happen? I thought the whole world had an over abundance of those coasters. And to find out that there is a couple of kids just hoping to get some...well, music to my ears! I think what I am going to do is make a few "samples" to show them. I will let them pick out the design and the colors. The first one I made is one with their last initial and their first two initials. A bit traditional, perhaps, but it might be something they like! The coasters that don't make the cut can be put in a drawer as extras. No coasters! Really? Jerilynn


1 comment:

  1. Reservations for 3 - Kaufman & Bassings - for Memorial Day weekend please.

    ReplyDelete