Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gasp! I Think I Have Found Somewhere I Like Better Than The Red Chair!





Office is somewhat set up, and it is a wonderful place to be. I find myself wandering to the white counter and doing whatever task needs to be done. The views are gorgeous...a peaceful place to work. You can see that I added a few red accents...I know you are not surprised. The handles on the cabinets are spools of thread from my Grandma Fry's sewing box. I carefully razor-bladed the threads off. I hated to do that because the thread was a wonderful, shiny cotton, but I doubted the strength of the thread after all these years. A couple had a price on them of 15 cents. Such a deal. Blacktop is in, looks...black, of course. The studio tub is in, after a few challenges. Family members start arriving tomorrow for the holiday. A good test of the new facilities. Jerilynn





3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to see more finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like a fun place to be. Can I come too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great...love your drawer pulls!

    ReplyDelete