Friday, July 1, 2011

Studio Bath Done in Time for Holiday Party!













Good thing the studio bath is done. Judy, Nick, Briana, Barb, Tim, Courtney, Aaron, Cindy, Jonah, Eleanor, Carl and I are all here. We actually have a couple of beds left over! It was crazy hot outside today and there was a lot of jumping-in-the-lake activity. Now we have severe thunderstorms coming through which adds to the party excitement! I am showing you a couple of shots of the bathroom, and how I turned some old spools into a toilet paper holder and some wall hooks. At the window - a quilt I made quite a few years ago that has mostly garden and bug fabrics. The quilting is a loopy meander with some of the loops forming little ladybugs and bumblebees. Tomorrow is Courtney's graduation party and the weather should be much cooler. Jerilynn







3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend! Everything looks great. By the way, I called Indygo Junction and was able to get your patterns before they are available online. I think I babbled to the lady on the phone "I know the designer"!!! I'm sure that happens all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your unique toilet paper roll holder!
    Hope the storms weren't too bad and that you have a great weekend with your company!

    ReplyDelete