Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shiny Fun



These glass tile pendants are fun and easy to make. You just need a sister that is a little obsessed with finding good graphics and you need to know where to order the supplies. I happen to have the sister and the good sources. Annie Howes has wonderful hand made glass tiles, a tutorial, chains, and other supplies you will need. I like printing out images on presentation paper. The weight seems to be good - regular paper is too flimsy. Once you get the stuff, they are ridiculously easy to make. I like wearing multiples on a longer chain around my neck. The tiles above are the Christmassy ones I have - they will soon be put away with the other seasonal gems. I keep the glass tile pendants in a little glass bowl on my dresser. They look like shiny pieces of candy! If you live nearby, give me a call, and we can have a crafting session. Jerilynn

2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! I'm so glad you had fun making them. It's like wearable candy. Thanks, too, for sharing your resources :o)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete