Friday, October 1, 2010

Cabin Frame of Mind

Helooo! We are still in Vegas for a couple more hours, but I am looking forward to being back in Northern Wisconsin. The people watching has been great - you sure see most everything here! We had a huge room at The Mirage - all of our family could have joined us! Our flight is very late, so tomorrow will be a lazy day, fer sure. Excited about the cabin addition, so I thought I would show you some of the coasters I designed - these happen to be cabin/fishing related. I love simple digitizing on the Bernina V6. I didn't bring the security device with me on this trip and I am looking forward, also, to making some new designs when I get home. I should try some Vegas ideas! You can see more of my coasters on my etsy shop, jerisew.etsy.com. My poor family has been overloaded with coasters of many designs and shapes but they are pretty good sports about it. We are going to walk around a bit before we pack up. I want to walk down to the Bellagio to see what the display is at the Conservatory. We might even get to see a water show if the timing is right! Happy Friday, Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment