Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Punkin Coaster...A Year Has Gone By!!!



I missed something big yesterday...it was the year anniversary of my first blog post! When I started this blog last September, I vowed to myself to post a little something every day. I usually do make something every day, and I thought this blog would be a good place to record what I created and talk a little about it. I was hoping a few people now and then would stop by and take a look. I have had fun, had some good comments, and missed a few days here and there. Life has a habit of stepping in sometimes, and blogging gets shoved aside. I never was too good about journaling, so maybe this is my version of that. Journals can get personal, and, even though I have shared personal things on my blog, I wouldn't post all my secrets on the internet for everyone to read...gosh, it sounds like I have a secret life! Anyway, thank you for reading now, in the past, and in the future! Today's project: inspired by the BHG pumpkin pincushion, I didgitized a punkin coaster. The result you see is the first stitch-out. I want to make some improvements/changes, but I thought it was cute enough to show you. I didn't add any buttons to the coaster - drinks would tend to tip. Duh. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment