Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Flowers



Another purchase at Quilt Expo was the book, Quilts from Textured Solids by Kim Schaefer. I have been a fan of her style/patterns for quite a few years. She also publishes Little Quilt patterns that first came out in 1996. This wall quilt is called Seven Happy Flowers, and they seem to be just that! I mostly used solids with a few dots thrown in and antique white buttons for cuteness factor. I had the tree quilt from yesterday over the windows by the lake, but this little quilt just begged to be there, so there it is. The Duluth Trees now grace the top of the stairway to heaven. I also made a mug rug that was so awful that I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it. The old hand picture was painful enough for my readers. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. Love these happy flowers...and do also like adding buttons to quilts. I like Kim Schaefer's quilts too...have her Quilted Flowers book.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete