Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yes I Am!










Happy St. Patrick's Day to you. When I saw this image I knew that I had to make a glass tile necklace from it. The ladybug on the shamrock sealed the deal, but I also loved the "lucky". Yes, I am a lucky lady. I could bore you with a laundry list of all the things that I am grateful for, but I think I will just talk about the good things that happened today. I attended my monthly Bernina V6 software class this morning, and those ladies (teacher included) are hilarious! Talented and funny. Not only do I always learn something new, but I get in some good, big laughs. Lunch with the ladies at Culver's, then on to meet with the bath stuff sales guy to firm up some purchases for the cabin. Picked out some sleek, contemporary fixtures - things are falling into place. Then I stopped by a new bead shop within a new garden supply store - Vita Bena Jewelry in the Green Oasis Gardens building just off Melby on Hwy 53 in Lake Hallie, WI. The Owner/Teacher/Designer of the Jewelry store is an adorable 17 year old, Madeline Black! I had a great time chatting with her and, of course, buying a few beading things. (Thanks Kem for the heads up on this!) I came home and had a long chat with the folks, found out daughter Ellen is visiting this weekend, and found out sister Sandy is visiting for a while in April. Carl came home after finishing the studding of the basement walls, and we worked on the budget - good news is that we are still on target. The new shots of the cabin show the roof - a porch will come from the garage area over to the door. The other picture is showing the inside of the door and some of the stairs UP TO THE STUDIO! And now, sitting in The Red Chair and chatting with you. Yes, lucky. Very lucky. Jerilynn




No comments:

Post a Comment