Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Table Topper To-Be

This doesn't look like too much, yet, does it? Since taking this picture, I have fused all the squares onto another piece of woolfelt and am stitching all the pieces together with a decorative stitch and black thread. I am then going to come up with some sort of applique designs on the big dark grey squares. I plan, then to frame it all with narrow strips of woolfelt with a square in each corner. I will keep you posted on the progress and then give you a look at the finished project. I know I said I was going to try to maintain a springy point of view, but this weather is just atrocious. Thank goodness my current sewing room does not have windows - I can sew and work on pattern instructions all day tomorrow and pretend I am missing a glorious day outside. I know a walk in the sunshine would be good for me, but I just have too much to do. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment