Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tote Contents Protected


Greetings from The Red Chair. I decided to show you a picture of the zippered lining in the Folkart Clothesline Tote. It isn't quite perfected yet, not ready for prime time. But, it is not too bad. I will keep trying to come up with a simpler way to insert the zipper. This way looks not quite finished on the inside, and I don't like how that looks. Notice I didn't show you a shot of that. Again I picked reds and blacks and greens. What is with that? I have two classes of students tomorrow for this tote. It always is a fun class to teach - students have such a variety of fabrics and I should learn from this. I think my favorite bag so far, still, was the linen, muted bag. Sew Complete in Eau Claire just got in several bolts of neutrals, a few with dots, that would make a great bag for summer. I also am tempted just to zigzag rows of plain clothesline together with a black thread. Line it with a cream and black print. Could be really interesting. Aaron, our grandson, continues to improve. He has started rehab and may get to go to a facility near their home by this weekend. He is a strong, and determined kid and I know he will fight as hard as he can. What a scary time it is! Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment