Friday, June 6, 2014

Well, I Tried!







The bottom photo is the Everett patchwork chair by West Elm. Daughter-in-law Sarah snagged one on clearance for their new basement room. In person, it is more grey, which is perfect for their decor, and very comfy. I love it so much...went to the website, but, alas...sold out. The top photo is a rattan chair in our new sunroom. The cushions were a tropical print, and just looked a bit out of place. Until I order new cushions, I decided to do a DIY denim cover. Clearly not the over-the-top fun West Elm patchwork, but my job will do until I come up with something better. Jerilynn

3 comments:

  1. I found it quite to my liking (the denim one, that is), and you can attest to that since you saw me in it more than once (morning coffee, afternoon chat time, cocktail hour).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job! Homemade is so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your version better. Clever you!

    ReplyDelete