Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Posy Penney Table Runners

"
The bottom shot is the "up north" coloration of my Posy Penny Table Runner.  A Florida friend was visiting a friend up here in Cumberland and saw her runner and loved it!  The colors, however, were too "cabiny" for the Sunshine State.  One Christmas gift request later, and a change of colors to a tropical palette, and the Sunny Posy Penny Table Runner was complete.  It was fun making something in colors that I don't normally use.  I think we all have colors that we just naturally gravitate towards; certainly red is my anchor color!  I hadn't made one of these runners in a while and I was pleased to discover that I could follow my pattern instructions quite easily.  Like a past note to a future me on what to do.  Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment