Sunday, May 6, 2012

Groovy Guitars Reboot + Woolfelt = Awesome

Robbi Joy Eklow has a fabulous fused applique pattern, Groovy Guitars Reboot.  My friend Sharon showed me one that she had made for her son, and I knew immediately that I had to buy the pattern and make the quilt for my son, too.  You can read about Robbi here and also find out about how to order a pattern of your own.  The same son that will get the guitar wall quilt was also hinting that he does not have any Woolfelt coasters from ME, the queen of Woolfelt coasters!  So, I had this great idea to digitize the outline of some of the guitars on the Groovy Guitars Reboot pattern.  I think they turned out really good - the stitch-out was quite smooth, actually.  I wanted to show you them tonight, but I first thought I better get the approval from the original artist. I shot off an email to Robbi, and she answered me...she loved them (!)  and gave me permission to show them on my blog!  Yay!  I just might have to make another set and send them off to her.  She might not have any Woolfelt coasters, either.  Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment