Monday, February 20, 2012

The Honey Cowl

If you follow the Masondixonknitting.com blog, you know about the Honey Cowls that Kay has been cranking out.  I have been on a cowl kick, too.  They are easier to wear, I think, than a long scarf:  you don't have to figure out a fancy way to tie it.  You just throw it over your head a time or two and you're good to go.  You can look on Ravelry at all the Honey Cowls out there.  I used just one skein of yarn, thus, my cowl is a bit narrow.  You use circular knitting needles and just keep going and going.  I lost track of the yarn-overs and the knit-two-togethers now and then so it took me longer than it should have due to the ripping back I had to do.  I might make another one and make it just a bit wider.  I am sure there is a ball and a half around here that would like to be made into something pretty.  Jerilynn  P.S.  The little sweater was liked.  An adult said she wanted one like it so all I have to do is make a 2T size and I am sure it will be plenty big.  What?  Check my gauge?  Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment