Saturday, October 8, 2011

What are These?



Not much sewing today. Record high weather, helped take one of the boats out, watched the dock taking out procedure. Endless waiting on hold on ATT to change phone service for my dad. Darned a hole in one pair of jeans. Shortened another. Didn't get the "I spy" quilt basted or quilted. But, I did get a little spot of time to do some beading. I made three necklaces and made two longer African bead necklaces that I thought I would use for glass tile pendants. On a whim, I wrapped them around my daughter's wrists and snapped a shot. She said "How Jennifer Aniston!". Hmm. Not sure if that was a compliment or not, but I like them. Necklaces or bracelets? Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. These are CUTE! Love the multiple purpose necklace bracelet combo.

    ReplyDelete