Friday, October 7, 2011

Done!



It is finished and I like it very much. A little smaller than I thought it was going to be...I know, I own a million measuring devices...you would think I would know in advance the size! Anyway, it will be a nice bit of color for the blue bedroom. It did take a very long time to get the quilting done. After doing all the rows in the middle of the quilt, I still had to do all the rows around the outside border. It is a bit hard to see but there is one row of a wavy stitch, next to the inside colors. Breaks up the lines a bit. I think I may make a pillow case to match. Tonight I have been working on an "I Spy" quilt for my grandson's second birthday. Simple and fun. Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. TaDa!!!! It looks great! Is your grand son really going to be 2 already!!??

    ReplyDelete