Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wisconsin Cottage Furniture Again

Maine Cottage Furniture is back! I spoke about this company that made painted furniture I loved to drool over last spring. They closed their doors abruptly and left many people without their orders. I was sad for those people and sad for me - I always got good ideas for Carl to interpret at a fraction of the cost. Well, Russell and McKenna bought their name and designs for furniture and fabric. Russell and McKenna also has great whimsical painted items so it was a good fit. I got an email that the website for Maine Cottage is up and running and I was happy to see some of the fabrics that I loved were back, also. I checked under vanities and there it was - the vanity that inspired the ones Carl made for our master bath and for the hall guest bath. Ours aren't painted yet, because I am undecided on colors...but, I selected rhubarb as a color choice on the website and this is what came up. I like it. Our countertop is black, but I think it will look good. Maybe tomorrow I will start the painting...Jerilynn



No comments:

Post a Comment