Friday, April 15, 2011

Hancock's of Paducah Purchase

I bought just a few things during my stop of Hancock's of Paducah. They have a back room in the warehouse where they keep the jelly rolls and fat quarters and other collections. It is a bit overwhelming and very easy to just throw in this and throw in that. Before you know it, you have a hefty bill! The above fabrics, however, are what I finally took out of that room. I see solids in quilts all over the place and love the modern, clean look. One of the little pack of squares I gave to Ellen (she is starting her stash building!), and the other two things are for me. Again, I don't need more fabric, but I thought it was a good idea to have a bunch of solids. In the next few days I will show you what else I bought. Don't you think, though, that it is time that I start showing you some finished projects???? Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment