Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Altered Big Bottom Bonnie Bag




I don't think I showed you the insert bag I made for the last clothesline bag I made. I took my Bonnie Bag pattern and customized it to fit neatly inside the tote to keep all the messy stuff and "valuable" stuff inside. It works pretty good for that very job. This is our last day on the road home from the beach. Our stop for the night just happens to be very near Hancock's of Paducah. For you sewers out there, you know that this isn't your chain store Hancock's. Nope, it is a HUGE building full of quilting cottons, books, patterns, notions, and tons of decorator fabrics. I decline to tell you how much I spent, but the resolve not to buy any more fabric went away as soon as I walked through the door. In saw lots of fabric that would make great cabin curtains, but I want to wait just a bit. I have some curtains to make for a couple of other people first. Home tomorrow...Carl then starts the interior work. Fun days ahead! Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment