Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Name Towel Hostess Gift

I needed a hostess gift and I didn't want to make a name sign and have the hosts feel like they needed to find a wall spot for it, if only when we were going to be coming over!  I decided a towel was safe - everyone can use another towel, right?  I selected the letters from my new favorite flickr site that I told you about a few blog posts ago.  In Photoshop Elements I lined them up and then printed on TAP - Transfer Artists Paper with the name mirror-imaged.  Cut around the outside of the letter block, iron to a dish towel with a hot, dry iron...poof!  A very quick and personal gift.  Wish I had a picture of their cabin - it is a gorgeous log cabin at the other end of our lake.  Wouldn't that image make a perfect gift, too?  Maybe if we get there early enough and if it isn't RAINING (as in every day for days...) I can take a quick picture and use it at another time.  Jerilynn

2 comments:

  1. Mini class for WOW??? It really is cute.

    we are building an ark or at least a dam!!! Water in laundryroom twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete