Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where's the Puffy?


Hello!  Quite a few weeks of kids/grandkids...luckily the weather was hot and sunny and very conducive to Jumping In The Lake... and Fishing... and Playing On The Raft Float!  It is somewhat quiet here now for a bit with some friends coming and going to get a little sewing done.  My sewing room was only used for the "can you fix this?" type projects.  I didn't think you would find any of those repairs very interesting. Anyway, I have a list of things I want to get done and a few new things to try out.  Love me some sewing time with possibilities!  First item on the list was to finish another I Spy quilt for my son's friend's toddler.  The world map is on the back with lots of squares on front to investigate and talk about.  I usually use a cotton batting in my quilts, but this time I used a high-loft poly batt.  I remember when I made a snake quilt for my youngest son a while back, it got all done and the son said "Where is the puffy?"  In his eyes, a quilt needed to be poofy.  So, we will see if the puffy squares please this new little boy.  Find a box, address, send off, done!  Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. I remember the snake quilt, I remember puffy and ya know? Sometimes I add the puffy still for the kids and they aren't so little anymore, but love the coziness of it all. We're good Moms!

    ReplyDelete