Monday, November 28, 2011

She's Getting Lazy

Sharp and long-time Jerisew(s) blog readers will recognize the above shot of Christmas coasters from a 2010 post.  I am conserving my energy by posting the old photo, but today I made more new Christmas coasters.  You see, I am in my studio, at the cabin, and all my Christmas decorations are at our condo in a different town.  At some point we are moving to the cabin full-time, but until the condo is sold, I will have items in both places.  How in the world does Oprah handle as many houses as she has?  Does she have duplicate Christmas coasters, too?  This time, however, I used cream colored thread on the tree, holly, and ornament.  I think I like it better than the black.  I think I will use my Bernina V6 digitizing software and make a new design to add to the collection...maybe a pine cone or candy canes.  I am not sure how a candy cane shape will be a good, table-protecting coaster, but that is where the challenge begins!  Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. Oprah has "people" Jeri, she doesn't have to do a thing!!!! Plus - a candy cNe could work of you make it nice and fat and don't open up the "cane"!!!

    Soon!

    ReplyDelete