Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Good Day

Nice view out our lakeside door. Pretty night. The mosquitoes are a bit active, but not as bad as we have seen in previous years. Today son-in-law Jarrett and grandson Nick showed up and helped Carl do THE ENTIRE STUDIO VAULTED CEILING. Yes, all done. I will take a good picture tomorrow to show you. Carl was just smiling from ear to ear. He was really stewing about how he was going to get that huge ceiling done. The walls he can do with a little help, but that big vaulted ceiling was another story. I got the curtains hung on the lake side of the master bedroom. Again, I will take pictures to show you. I also took step by step pictures of how I made them, so that will be coming along, too, as soon as I get them ready to show you. Most of the time the amount of work left to be done is overwhelming, but, after a day like today, the pile-o-work seems a bit smaller. Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment