I still had some fabric from previous cabin curtains and a previous cabin dustruffle (yuck) that I wanted to put to good use. Something about ripping old things apart and giving them a new chance is extremely satisfying, isn't it? Wouldn't we all like the opportunity to reinvent ourselves every few years? After making the box spring cover (refuse to call it a dustruffle) for the twin bed in the studio, I thought I would use more of the fabric to make some pillow cases to plop against the wall. That is another instant gratification project...pillow cases are so fast to whip together. Lots of different tutorials out there on the internet - I like the one where the seams are French seams so there are no unfinished edges anywhere. I used the fabric from our old bedroom curtains for the main body of the case, the stripe from the old guest bedroom dustruffle, and the accent trim is a new red fabric. I didn't have enough fabric left over for a third pillow cover, so I had to dig around for something else. I found two towels waiting for cute embroideries or appliques that were good choices. One side is a light turquoise dot and the other side is a red with cream stripes. I plopped them together, topstitched the sides and made five buttonholes to fit five vintage red buttons. Easy to open and use the pillow for guests. The pictures aren't great, but better than the others lately. I found the battery! All I had to do was pray to St. Anthony: St. Anthony, St. Anthony....please come around. Something is lost that must be found. Works most all the time. Jerilynn P.S. Top picture is old master bedroom at cabin. Note the curtains and the quilt on the bed. Now both are happy residents of the studio.