Saturday, June 1, 2013

On the Road Again, Just Can't Wait to Get on the Road Again!

Just checking in.  We are on the road again...this should be the last trip for this summer.  I assume that any day  now we will have warm, sunny weather, but I can't be positive about that.  Last night's news said that May was the dreariest, gloomiest, awfulest May in decades.  I could be making up words, but the sentiment is true.  I have been putting time in the studio, finishing a few things and teaching a new sewer how to make a Big Bottom Bonnie Bag.  I also bought the above stand to hold my wrap bracelets.  I guess I should have bought the double one or at least one more single.  I hope to list some of these on Etsy when we get back.  They will be somewhere between $35.00 and $225.00 (the $225.00 is the Sundance price and I just threw that in so you would see what a bargain I am!).  My Knervous Knitting has produced another afghan.  Goodness, I am behind in showing you pictures, aren't I?  Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. I'm in for a bracelet, imagine that!! So looking forward to next WOW!

    ReplyDelete