Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More Very Expensive Bracelets

These are three-wrap bracelets, using 4mm Czech fire-polished beads.  The bracelet on the left I call "Easter Eggs", and the one on the right is "Gulf Coast".  I have decided I like the color chunk bracelets better than the mixed-bead bracelets, because depending how you put them on, you get different color looks, and look like stacked bracelets.  I went to open beading at the bead store today for one last time and just happened to buy quite a few of the 3mm and 4mm bead strings plus leather...fun days ahead!  I have a two day car trip ahead of me, but I am thinking that beading might not be a good way to pass the time.  I have some socks that I am knitting for Carl's birthday (two days ago, whoops!) so that might be my car craft.  If I don't have anything to distract my attention, I tend to bug the driver, and that isn't a good thing.  Talk to you when I get back home! Jerilynn 

1 comment:

  1. I know somebody who has a TON of 3-4 mm Czech beads in her bead room. Also spools of leather. What colors do you need?

    ReplyDelete