Monday, September 10, 2012

Third Izzy Bag!

This is the third Izzy Bag that I made.  Pattern, again, is Izzy Bag by Marlous Designs.  This time I did a color block with solids.  On the black front panel I used a Bernina Pintuck foot, number 32, and a twin needle.  I used different colors of Sulky cotton thread in rows of straight stitching and a wave stitch.  Good color and good texture.  On the back, there is a hidden zipper pocket with a colored zipper - I don't have the bag with me anymore, so I can't tell you exactly which color I chose.  Trust me, it is cute.  I used this bag at the Quilt Expo in Madison, WI, this past week and got many compliments!  I plan on teaching this bag at Sew Complete some time soon, so if you live near Eau Claire, WI, and want to learn some fun techniques, give them a call.  I  bought some great new fabrics at the Expo, and plan on another Izzy Bag sewing session very soon.  Just the right size for all the necessities!  Thanks for stopping by.  I have other fun things to show you very soon!  Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment