Thursday, September 13, 2012

Create!


The Quilt Expo in Madison had a button/bead/charm booth that I think was new this year.  It was the kind of booth that you could spend days and days in, looking at each and every button/bead/charm.  Most I had never seen before and I found the prices to be very reasonable.  Of course I couldn't decide on any buttons.  I wished that I had a project in the works that needed special buttons, but, alas, I did not.  I suppose I could create something around the buttons, but I didn't think of that at the time.  Anyway, I did find these handmade pewter "create" charms, and a few of them managed to come home with me.  I have been in a rainbow mood lately, so I thought the multi-colored African Christmas beads would be a good companion to the charm.  I ignored the long list of things I need to get done.  I did not ignore the message on the charm:  Create!  Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment