Friday, January 3, 2014

Knit Tree Pillows

Whew.  We put away the Christmas stuff today, and, at the same time, decided to clean/organize the storage closet.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  After all, lots of the boxes were pulled out anyway.  Mission accomplished, the house looks somewhat plain again, but that is okay.  I realized while I was pulling the Christmas stuff down that I may not have shown you these Christmas Tree Pillows I made.  Just Dishie yarn from KnitPicks, and just a garter stitch.  I finished a pillow last night that is also in this vein, only in brown yarn with a red heart.  It needs to be washed to shrink up a bit, and then I will make a pillow form. Now the couch will have two new pillows.  I did notice when I put the old pillows out today, they are looking a bit tired.  Since "threes" are good design, I will need to make another new pillow to start the new year.  Jerilynn


No comments:

Post a Comment