Thursday, May 31, 2012

Warning! Self Promotion!







New pattern is out!  This is one of the patterns that I have been working on for Indygo Junction that was introduced at the Spring Market in Kansas City.  I was told that it had good response - "techy" patterns are popular now and this fits into that category.  The blue tote is stitched with decorative stitches on my sewing machine on Cherrywood hand-dyed cotton.  The protective padding is Soft and Stable from byannie.com.  Fantastic stuff - you can iron it, sew it, embroider on it, wash it - it retains it shape, yet is soft and flexible.  Perfect for this project.  The natural colored tote is made out of osnaburg fabric - I like to call it a poor man's linen.  I used my Bernina circular embroidery attachment to make willy-nilly circles and partial circles. The other two printed totes are from fun print fabrics.  All totes have an inside zippered pocket to hold accessories and a strap that can be removed so that the tote become a protective sleeve for your tablet.  Run, run, run to your nearest store and see if they carry this pattern, or be on the lookout in catalogs.  Shameless self-promotion.  Jerilynn

1 comment: