Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fish Stories



I thought I would show you a couple of pictures from the "hanging" weekend.  The first shot shows a few of the huge fish that we have caught.  I hope to add more to the ledge this summer.  You can see from the bottom picture that the area that is between the second and main level has become the fish wall.  The little frames I found at Menards for .99.  You can't beat that price!  I should buy a bunch of them so that we can just easily keep adding to the collection.  I haven't gotten my fishing license yet for this year, but when I get home from this week of helping with new little Addison Ryan, I will bite the bullet once more and tell a complete stranger what I weigh, so that my license will be official.  Well, pretty close to what I weigh, anyway.  I do have brown hair.  Well, it used to be.  Hmm.  Is this how the fish stories get their start?  Jerilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment