Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ruched Happy Bag

Isn't this little bag just the sweetest?  I bought the pattern, Ruched Happy Bag,  from Amy Friend at her Etsy shop, During Quiet Time, you can find it here.  The pattern was emailed to me very promptly and I was quite impressed with the easy-to-follow instructions and great pictures!  I added a bit of vintage crochet to the top band, then added a beaded zipper pull.  Quick to make and fun.  I plan to whip a couple more for Christmas gifts.  Amy also has a blog, duringquiettime.blogspot.com .  Go visit her, go to her shop, buy some stuff.  Especially the Ruched Happy Bag.  I bought the pattern and now I am happy.  Jerilynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I think that this might be my favorite yet! I adore the trim you added to the top. Please add it to my Flickr group and one day I will show it on my blog when I do another roundup! http://www.flickr.com/groups/1513373@N20/

    ReplyDelete